Comfort comes standard with your new picture windows and you will be comfortable no matter what the season.
RESTORATIONS PICTURE WINDOWS
Enjoy the versatility and stunning good looks of your new Standard Picture and Casement Picture windows. Comfort comes standard with your new picture windows and you will be comfortable no matter what the season, so you can finally say good-bye to uncomfortable drafts.
- Our signature narrowline window design for maximum glass viewing area
- Coved interior glazing bead for traditional design lines
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Standard Picture Window is designed to be mulled with Double Hung, Single Hung and Sliding Windows providing equal sightlines for a uniform look.
- Casement Picture Window is designed to be mulled with Casements and Awnings providing equal sightlines for a uniform look
- INTERIOR COLORS
- EXTERIOR COLORS
- MADERA TRIM
- DECORATIVE GLASS
- FRAME DESIGN
With Restorations, it’s not just about getting a new window. It’s about creating a beautiful view you will enjoy for years to come. Choose the interior color or woodgrain finish that will best complement your home’s existing trim, or coordinate with our optional Madera™ Premium Interior Trim products for a whole room upgrade.
Interior Finish Options
The interior of your window can change the way your room feels. Consider warming your living space with paintable/stainable wood, elegant prefinished woodgrains, or go with the clean and classic look of Painter’s White trim. Vinyl and factory-finished woodgrain interiors come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Made from a custom-engineered vinyl, Restorations’ Paintable/Stainable laminate provides the greatest range of customization of any vinyl replacement window. This specialized surface treatment responds to stains and paints the same as natural wood, with the added benefit of vinyl-window-efficiency existing below the surface.
- Realistic pine graining which remains visible through most shades of stain
- Simple, natural beauty which can be retained with a coat of water-based varnish
- Paint to match any decor like a traditional wood window
- Neutral, Pontiac Gold Hardware standard, but also available in other decorative finishes
- Warrantied for a Lifetime* against cracking, chipping and rotting of the laminate material itself
(finish not included in the Restorations warranty as it is being applied in the field and should be warrantied by the finisher)
Give your curb appeal a boost while expressing your home’s style inside and out. Choose from four colored capstock (C) options, seventeen standard paint colors, or specify a custom paint color that coordinates best with other exterior elements. Painted finishes are covered by a 20 year warranty on cracking, peeling and blistering; 10 years on fading.
Grids Between the Glass
Grids Between the Glass provide the traditional styling of window muntins while offering the easy maintenance of smooth glass surfaces. All Contour grids between the panes of glass are available in matching interior and exterior colors, so the color of the grids can always be coordinated with the color of your windows.
Madera™ Premium Interior Trim
Before you consider your window replacement project complete, take a good look at the interior trim or drywall around them. Chances are, you’ll see signs of wear like scratches, stains, color fading or water damage. With Madera™ Premium Interior Trim, you can completely transform your new windows to a beautifully finished look. Plus, replacing your old trim insures that the entire opening is properly insulated.
Madera™ is made from furniture quality oak or maple and comes pre-finished and pre-assembled for a faster, less messy installation than traditional trim options.
Madera™ Premium Interior Trim can be ordered in one of our standard stain colors, Painter’s White, or it can be manufactured in a primed or unfinished surface to allow custom finishing to match your decor. Then, select the casing profile in picture frame or stool and apron, to showcase your home’s unique style.
Decorative options to add distinction
Add an elegant statement to your home by including one of our beautiful, handcrafted leaded glass designs or the beveled V-Groove glass styles. From Contemporary to Traditional, these wonderfully arranged designs are sure to make your home the envy of the neighborhood.
FULL FRAME OPTION
- This popular option gives you the opportunity to have the largest possible viewing area giving you 30% more glass than standard windows.
- Easily mulled in many attractive combinations as one unit
- Stylish, low-profile hardware that’s easily and reliably operated
- Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Warranty
- Triple weather-stripping for one of the lowest air infiltration rates in the industry
- Fusion welded main frames and sashes for more strength and energy efficiency
- Polyurethane insulated main frames – the same insulation as freezer doors!
27% MORE VIEWING AREA
Who wants to replace their existing windows only to find that they have actually lost their view in the process? Our narrow line window design offers up to 27% more viewing area than other replacement windows.
Options that lend style and convenience
Restorations® takes the custom styling of your windows goes beyond the appearance. Innovative options, such as blinds between the glass, durable screening and self-cleaning glass, are meant to enhance your lifestyle and increase the intrinsic value of your new windows.
Exclusively from Restorations® windows, SunBlinds® are The Blinds You Never Clean! These adjustable mini blinds are actually sealed between the panes of glass, offering less maintenance with more style. SunBlinds® are available in five distinctive slat colors and two beautiful styles, Tilt-Only and Lift & Tilt, to complement our array of traditional window styles.
CUSTOMER REFERRAL PROGRAM
Thousands of people have chosen our products and we appreciate each and every one! As a bonus to our valued customers we offer a $100 check for every verified sale provided by your recommendation. If you’d like to participate please do not hesitate to contact us.