FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We answer the most common questions we hear from homeowners in our area.
Why Choose THEBCO?
Thebco has been in business for over 40 years. We are experienced in home remodeling, but most of all, we take pride in our customer service. We strive to provide the best product available as well as installation. We believe that the best statement of the quality of our services comes from our customers. Please, read these reviews to see what our customers say about their experience with Thebco. CLICK HERE
What is your Service Area?
We service the Madison/Dane County Area. With more than 5,000 projects completed, it’s likely we’ve been in your neighborhood.
When selecting a replacement contractor, what should I look for?
There are many factors to consider when you’re looking for the right company to improve your home. Here are some things to consider when getting estimates:
1. Ask your friends and neighbors who have had work done. No company will furnish you with a bad reference.
2. How long has the company been in business? Eighty percent of contractors will fail within the first five years.
3. Read the warranty before purchasing. Not all lifetime warranties are created equal. Beware of limitations or prorations.
4. Do not make this important decision solely on the lowest price. Remember, there are only two ways a company can cut costs: lowering product quality or service… or both.
What does the U-Value rating mean?
It measures the heat transmission through a building part (as a wall or window) or a given thickness of a material (as insulation) with lower numbers indicating better insulating properties.
What does the R-Value rating mean?
It’s a measure of resistance to the flow of heat through a given thickness of a material (as insulation) with higher numbers indicating better insulating properties.
How much can I save on energy bill after replacing my windows?
Visit this link to estimate your current energy cost and potential savings after replacing your old windows with the new Restorations line.
What is your guarantee that we are receiving the best value with our purchase?
We are positive that THEBCO Premium Window & Siding Systems offers you the greatest value for your money, and we are willing to make this unique pledge: if, within 30 days of contract date, you can find any replacement windows or siding with ALL the THEBCO features at a lower price, WE WILL INSTALL THE THEBCO WINDOWS OR SIDING, REFUND THE DIFFERENCE, PLUS GIVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $100 FOR YOUR TROUBLE.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
Restorations products feature manufacturer’s lifetime non-prorated transferable warranty. Thebco five year labor warranty for the purchasing owner.
What are the steps in your installation process?
1. Re-measure and site visit, permit (where required), tax, haul away debris, clean up and walk-through with staff upon completion.
2. All work performed by Thebco Factory Certified crews in strict accordance with manufacturer and Thebco specifications and standards.
3. Installation includes: all material and equipment necessary, use existing frame/ opening and casing (unless otherwise specified), replace any exposed rotted wood found on install, insulate, flash and back caulk. Add stops and woodwork as needed. Custom fabricate exterior surround with aluminum cladding.
CUSTOMER REFERRAL PROGRAM
Thousands of people have chosen our products and we appreciate each and every one! As a bonus to our valued customers we offer a $100 check for every verified sale provided by your recommendation. If you’d like to participate please do not hesitate to contact us.