Open Up Your Living Room with a Restorations Bay Window
If you would love to draw the outdoors into your living space, there’s no better way to do it than by choosing a Restorations® bay window for your home. This unique window configuration can brighten and add a feeling of spaciousness to almost any room. If you are trying to decide between a bay window vs. a bow window, often the size and shape of your window opening will be the determining factor in which style you choose.
Bay Window Benefits
A bay window consists of three or more windows that dramatically extend from your home in a square, hexagonal or octagonal shape, dividing a view into different planes. Bay windows are generally installed at angles of 30 or 45 degrees, so they may protrude farther than a bow window. A bay window can be flanked with casement or double-hung windows for ventilation and additional light. Here’s more about the benefits of beautiful Restoratiosn bay windows.
- Improve aesthetics. Bay windows are often favored for their elegant aesthetic appeal. They create a feeling of additional space and are an interesting focal point from both the interior and exterior. These features add to the resale value of your home.
- Increase natural lighting. Bay windows offer panoramic views, so they allow more natural light to enter from multiple directions.
- Enjoy a fresh breeze. Our bay windows provide a larger center picture window with your choice of casement or double-hung windows on each side for ventilation.
- Less maintenance, more durability. Eliminate the need to paint or stain the interior by opting for a Pionite® laminate in your choice of five finishes.
- Protect your investment. An anti-water penetration system helps protect against water and moisture damage.
Custom-Design Your Bay Window
A Thebco Windows, we offer an array of glass designs, sizes and woodgrain interior colors to help you get just the look you’ve envisioned in a bay window. To get started, use our visualizer tool to explore all the options available!