Choosing the Right Window Manufacturer
One of the great things about not being a national franchise is that our company is free to choose the best mix of products to fit our client’s needs, rather than being locked into selling one single brand. This means that we choose the products we sell based on how well they will serve our clients long term, not because a central office told us what we had to sell.
Restorations Windows is the one vendor that we willingly and wholeheartedly purchase an exclusive line of windows from. In fact, Restorations Windows have worked with us directly to craft windows specifically for our climate and our architecture in Madison. Here are some of the reasons we love them, and some of the reasons you will too:
- Product quality is the best we’ve ever seen in a composite window – From the welding of the frame to the digitally-enhanced production of the glass, from the pick-resistant locks to the next-generation insulation – Restorations windows are in a class of their own when it comes to the materials used to make them. And what really brings it all together are the incredibly skilled craftsmen who use incredibly accurate tools to assemble the final product that goes into your home. We’ve installed tens of thousands of vinyl windows over the years with Restorations and we’ll continue to have high confidence in their product.
- Warranty coverage blows away the industry standard – With a manufacturer material warranty that lasts for as long as you live in your home, and it transfers to the next homeowner for as long as they live in the home. We pair this with our 5-year labor warranty so that you will truly only pay for your windows once-in-a-lifetime when you choose Thebco as your window company.
- Warranty claims are lower than any window brand we have ever carried – As any well-managed company should, we track our warranty claims like a hawk. We want to be sure we are installing products that will serve our clients for life, which means we need to know when our products are letting folks down. Warranty claims on all parts of the window – from glass to locks to spacers – are lower with Restorations windows than with any brand we have carried in the 40 years that we have been doing this. This makes life easier and more enjoyable for you. And, of course, if something does go crazy for some reason, all material and labor costs to make it right are covered.
- Products arrive on time – Every window we sell is custom-sized for our client’s home. This means that we cannot carry windows in stock (and you should always beware of companies that do). Our windows are manufactured for each job. In the hundreds of jobs we complete every year, extremely few are ever delayed due to a manufacturing slowdown. We make sure that Thebco windows arrive on time, which means we install them for our clients on time.
- We have a long-term relationship – As a client, it gives you peace of mind to know that the company installing your windows is on good terms with the company that manufactured them. We have had a stellar relationship with Restorations for years. Our company is one of Restorations biggest clients in the Midwest and we are poised to continue this relationship for many years to come. This means that your project will run smoothly from beginning to end with no hiccups.
If you are shopping for vinyl composite windows, Restorations windows are probably right for you. And if wood is what you’re looking for, we’ve got that too. The place to start is with a complimentary consultation where you can physically see and use the products while walking through the design process with one of our award-winning sales consultants. Then you’ll know for sure what’s right for your home. This is all free, so schedule an appointment today to see what we can do for you.
For more information on replacement windows from Thebco including our flagship Restorations line call us at 608-249-2905 or check us out online at www.thebco.com. Or feel free to stop by our showroom at 4126 Robertson Rd, Madison, WI 53714 to check out some window design options in person!